Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome to our page!

Markus and I want to welcome you to our page! Follow along with us! We'll keep you updated as we're getting ready to make our first addition to our family. We are 3 and 1/2 months pregnant and very excited! We aren't finding out what we're having, so we can't wait for the BIG surprise on February 27, 2010.

Here's how we found out: Markus and I were at the lakehouse for Fathers' Day weekend. Just the two of us. I had a hunch and a few symptoms, so we took a pregnancy test with us. On Sunday morning, Markus said, "Good morning baby, want to take the test?" So we did--first thing that morning. I was too anxious and walked away from the test. Markus kept staring at it. Of course I was thinking, "what if I am?" After about 3 minutes, Markus asked if we were looking for a pink vertical line. Of course I didn't know! I had gotten the test from a girlfriend at work and it didn't include instructions because it was a hospital test, they don't need instructions. Time for GOOGLE. For the next 10 minutes, we were staring at tests on the internet and finally determined we were having a baby!

Below is a photo of week 5 (yellow shirt) and week 10 (white shirt).








1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you guys! Aiden is thrilled to have a new friend coming into the world too! Enjoy the ride.. there is nothing like it! Can't wait to watch you guys go through this... it's going to be fun!
    xo

    ReplyDelete