Friday, April 23, 2010

3 Month Old Brady + Working Mommy



While we were pregnant and as soon as Brady was born we heard "Enjoy them while they are young, they grow so fast." That couldn't be so true! Brady is already 3 months and growing every day. He smiles & giggles and moves constantly. He kicks, squirms, and is playing with small toys (with his left hand!). His favorite toy? His toes! As soon as he wakes up, he checks to make sure they are still there! One of the biggest blessings: he sleeps ALL night! We usually start his bedtime routine around 8:00 or 8:30. He gets his jammers on, gets all swaddled up, then enjoys a warm bottle in his dark room. He'll sleep anywhere from 7am to 8am. He loves sleep just as much as Mommy! :) All my former roommates understand...

I started back to work on May 24. It was honestly bittersweet. I LOVE my job and the people I work with and I was really missing it. But leaving Brady was brutal. Thank the Lord for Mrs. Sarah! God has blessed us with a wonderful sitter for Brady. She previously worked for one of my Agents and is now a stay-at-home Mommy to 2.5 year old James. When we were praying for a sitter for Brady I told God I was jealous, but He told me not to be jealous, but to be thankful. So, I'm extremely thankful for Mrs. Sarah! I have learned that if I leave with Brady in his car seat it's a 1000 times easier. If I get him out, hold him, then pass him to her, it breaks my heart. I know it's silly, but I had to find a way to stop the tears!

Below is a picture of Brady's first trip to the beach! We went to Hilton Head Island and he did great!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah -

    I love your new post. Please keep us updated with Brady. He is growing so much and so fast. I know I truly appreciate your blog and the ability to share your joy!

    Lots of Love,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete